whatsapp QE2 strong option says BOJ chief Thursday 28 October 2010 8:18 pm KCS-content Tags: NULL More From Our Partners Astounding Fossil Discovery in California After Man Looks Closelygoodnewsnetwork.orgKiller drone ‘hunted down a human target’ without being told tonypost.comNative American Tribe Gets Back Sacred Island Taken 160 Years Agogoodnewsnetwork.orgFlorida woman allegedly crashes children’s birthday party, rapes teennypost.comRussell Wilson, AOC among many voicing support for Naomi Osakacbsnews.comBrave 7-Year-old Boy Swims an Hour to Rescue His Dad and Little Sistergoodnewsnetwork.orgA ProPublica investigation has caused outrage in the U.S. this weekvaluewalk.comPolice Capture Elusive Tiger Poacher After 20 Years of Pursuing the Huntergoodnewsnetwork.orgMark Eaton, former NBA All-Star, dead at 64nypost.com Show Comments ▼ whatsapp Share THE Bank of Japan (B0J) said yesterday boosting its five trillion yen (£38bn) asset buying plan was a “strong option” if the economy deteriorated.The BOJ’s governor Masaaki Shirakawa made the admission as he said he was bringing forward its next policy review to 4-5 November right after the US Federal Reserve meets, which markets took as a sign it was ready to act swiftly if the outcome of the Fed’s 2-3 November meeting triggered heavy dollar selling.Shirakawa said the change of the date from mid-November had nothing to do with the Fed and was aimed at speeding up the roll-out of the bank’s asset buying plan, particularly purchases of less conventional instruments. “If there is a big change in our economic and price outlook, expanding it is a strong option,” Shirakawa said.
NCR Nigeria Plc (NCR.ng) listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange under the Technology sector has released it’s 2015 interim results for the third quarter.For more information about NCR Nigeria Plc (NCR.ng) reports, abridged reports, interim earnings results and earnings presentations, visit the NCR Nigeria Plc (NCR.ng) company page on AfricanFinancials.Document: NCR Nigeria Plc (NCR.ng) 2015 interim results for the third quarter.Company ProfileNCR (Nigeria) Plc is a technology company in Nigeria providing integrated technology solutions and after-sales support to the business sectors. The company’s business interests include a Financial Service Group, supplying equipment and hardware devices; World Customer Services, providing hardware and software installation and maintenance services; and System Media Services, for the sale of automated teller machines (ATMs) and media consumables which includes retail point of sales terminals, self-service kiosks, self-check in/out systems and computer consumables. The company offers support services to assist clients with designing, deploying and supporting its technology tools as well as offers services for third-part products. NCR (Nigeria) tailor-makes specific solutions for the financial services, retail, hospitality, travel, gaming, healthcare and entertainment sectors. NCR (Nigeria) is a subsidiary of NCR Corporation. Its company head office is in Lagos, Nigeria. NCR (Nigeria) Plc is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange
In 2012, 12 billion 375 million yuan of tourism revenue in our province, only Xining city tourism revenue reached 7 billion 520 million yuan, accounted for the province’s tourism income of 60%, and the remaining 40% by 5A scenic Qinghai Lake, Qinghai Haidong, romantic style Haibei famous scenic spots sharing.
Xining has become Qinghai tourism center, is through three ways of aircraft, railway and highway in Qinghai first choice, facilities to eat live line travel, shopping and entertainment related Xining city is complete, especially the accommodation, tourism is preferred, so, in the tourism income, Xining prominent. In 2012, per capita spending, Xining tourists per capita spending index is 667 yuan, about 3 times the Haidong Prefecture, Hainan Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Huangnan Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, tourists per capita spending, is about 4 times than the Haibei Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Golog Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture tourists spent 535 yuan per capita is much higher.
Xining municipal government responsible person, in 2013, Xining will strive to achieve 9 billion 100 million yuan of tourism revenue. (author: Wang Yalin)