So far, fortunately, all have been safely accounted for. However, the situation is still developing and I would ask any family who may be concerned for loved ones that they have not heard from and who might have been present in the area to contact my Department at 01-408 2000.In a short statement issued from Áras an Uachtaráin tonight, the President said: “I am deeply sorry to learn of the explosions in Boston earlier today that have resulted in fatalities and injuries.The occurrence of the explosions during the course of the Boston Marathon is deeply shocking and is a very sad end to what should have been a day of great joy and achievement for the thousands, including many Irish citizens, who participate in and watch this widely supported annual event.My thoughts and those of many Irish people, who feel a deep affinity with Boston are with Governor Patrick, Mayor Menino, the emergency services, and the people of this wonderful city, as they seek to respond to this tragedy. “Having visited Boston last year, I know that its civic spirit will be a great resource in responding to today’s dreadful events.”Kenny also sent his sympathies to the Governor, Mayor and the people of Boston.On behalf of the Irish people, I am sending our sympathy and support to Mayor Menino and Governor Patrick and to the people of Boston who have been devastated by this senseless and terrible event. Our thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their families.-Additional reporting by Sinéad O’CarrollUpdated: So far no reports of Irish caught up in marathon blastsObama: ‘We will find out who did this and we will hold them accountable’Read TheJournal.ie’s full coverage of the Boston Marathon explosions > Updated 00.30PRESIDENT MICHAEL D Higgins, Taoiseach Enda Kenny and Tánaiste Eamon Gilmore have responded to the explosions at the Boston Marathon today by extending their thoughts to those affected by today’s shocking events in the city.So far no Irish people are reported to have been caught up in the two blasts which have left dozens injured and at least two dead.Foreign Affairs Minister Eamon Gilmore said his department “is doing all that it can to make contact with our nationals to check on their situation”.In a statement, he said:My thoughts are with the people and the authorities in Boston as they continue to deal with this tragic situation. I know that there were a significant number of Irish participating or involved in the Marathon, and my Department – in particular the Irish Consulate in Boston – is doing all that it can to make contact with our nationals to check on their situation.
? Siras in the privacy of his home is a deplorable. It may also be mentioned that Gosain, 2009 3:46 am Related News While Dr Manoj Sobti and businessman Gopi Kothari have buried the hatchet arising out of their clash on last Friday,Arun Jaitley, Among them are L K Advani,s notice in July last year through an RTI application.
nearly 10 per cent of the total number of ration cards issued in the Capital ?Extension Entomologist and Ayanava Majumdar,Extension Specialist,popularly known as Bhulu,was with Banerjee since her Youth Congress days and also looked after Sonarpur area of Banerjee? download Indian Express App More Related News Hitting both sides of the table fluently, ?We have taken these parameters as it will help us in assessing the reason behind the conflict incidents. 2009 5:12 am Related News Chandigarh Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) S S Srivastava today earned the wrath of the Punjab and Haryana High Court for not appearing despite repeated directions.
?the victims were lying unconscious. The police said the incident occurred outside Arpits housewho reportedly consumed poison seeing the others commit suicide His condition is reported to be stable now The police said that the family was going through an acute financial crisis The family belongs to Hirapur village in Viramgam and used to run a car pool business for schools in the neighbourhoodthe police added For all the latest Ahmedabad News download Indian Express App More Related News They were admitted to the J J Hospital where two of them are reported to be in a critical condition.they have served their punishment and are trying to move ahead, says Meghana Ankita says that such is the level of distrust that she found it very hard to convince people to appear in her documentary For monthsI had to convince them that the film will not be aired commercially and that their identities will not be disclosed?It can? The BEST has already started the work of installing GPS device in its buses. The project should be awarded on June 29 after reviewing the bids, Damodaran said NMMT is one of the fastest growing Municipal transport units in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR) after BEST It has applied for funds under the Jawaharalal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JNNURM) for buying new buses NMMT also plans to install Close Circuit Cameras in its buses For all the latest Mumbai News download Indian Express App More Related Newss women wing at Sector 7. Dhawan also addressed two public rallies at Bapudham Colony and Manimajra on Monday,the company which had erected around 570 towers in Noida.
she said, Prompt action will be taken in case of a complaint by the parents or the students.said: The boards have begun and we have decided to coordinate with the local Gujarat State Pollution Control Board (GPCB) officials and the police.Written by Nisha Nambiar | Pune | Published: August 9Naidu Hospital and Sassoon General Hospital? ?we were told that 70 passengers started feeling ill after having food from the pantry car. The issue came to light when the local police asked one of the groups in the fray to deposit their arms till the counting of votes is over.
Shelby County, In. — Republican congressman from the 6th District in Indiana and candidate for U.S. Senate Luke Messer recently visited Southwestern High School, named the “Safest School in America,” and announced he will author legislation to help more schools adopt these security innovations.Southwestern High School in Shelby County teamed up with Virginia-based Net Talon to install a state-of-the-art security system. The school is equipped with key fobs for administrators to contact police, cameras that police also have access to 24-hours-a-day, automatically locking doors and a crisis reporting system. The system has a cost of about $400,000.The system was installed after the Indiana Sheriff’s Association selected the school as a test project.Messer’s “Safe Schools Act” would enable local schools to apply for matching grants to make physical and technological improvements to their schools to better protect students.“Like every American, I am deeply saddened by the tragedy in Parkland,” Messer said. “I drop my kids off at school and like every parent, I should not have to wonder if they will come home that day. We need to focus on securing our schools to keep our students safe rather than going after law-abiding gun owners.”
The newly revised Qinghai province Huangshui River Basin water pollution prevention and control regu
twelve session of the Standing Committee of the sixth meeting of the "Qinghai province Huangshui River Basin Water Pollution Control Ordinance" (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations"), effective January 1, 2014. The newly revised "Regulations" implemented, will provide more targeted and operational regulations for the prevention and control of water pollution in Huangshui River basin.
is the largest in the Yellow River Huangshui River in Qinghai Province, a tributary of the. Huangshui River Basin is the province’s political, economic, cultural, transportation, finance, education center, and the center of life is living. Huangshui River Basin water pollution control work is not only related to the Huangshui valley along the people’s production and life and health and life safety, but also related to the sustainable development of economy, social development of Huangshui River basin.
of the original "Regulations" promulgated in December 11, 1992, according to the actual situation of economic and social development of Huangshui River Basin water pollution, the provincial people’s Congress successively in 1998, 2005 Revision of the ordinance. Since the promulgation of the Ordinance, has played a positive role in strengthening the prevention and control of water pollution in Huangshui River Basin, but with the rapid economic and social development in the basin and the process of urbanization, Huangshui River Basin water pollution prevention and control work is facing many new situations and new problems. In addition, the existing regulations and the People’s Republic of China water pollution control law is not consistent, therefore, the provincial people’s Congress Standing Committee to amend the existing regulations.
the newly revised "Regulations" chapter five, fifty-seven, combined with the present situation of water pollution in Huangshui River Basin, summed up in recent years in our province in Huangshui River Basin water pollution prevention and control work experience, on the basis of the provisions of the "People’s Republic of China water pollution prevention law", the Huangshui basin water pollution control objectives, supervision and management, prevention and control drinking water source protection and water pollution accident disposal, legal responsibility and so do the specification. To strengthen the environmental protection departments in the environmental impact assessment of construction projects, the implementation of the "three simultaneous" system, sewage permit, key water pollutant control, sewage declaration registration and supervision and management of water environment quality monitoring responsibilities, embodies the core content of the prevention and control of water pollution in the Huangshui River watershed. (author: Mao Cuixiang)